RealWear Navigator™ 500 Series
- Features and Specifications
- Wearing Your Device
- Device Setup
- Interacting with Your Device
- Device Power
- Battery Use
- Home Screen
- My Programs
- My Camera
- My Files
- My Training
- Device Care
- Ownership Information
- User Guide
- Thermal Camera Module
- Display Technology Comparison
- Cleaning Your Device
RealWear Modules & Accessories
RealWear Navigator™ Series
RealWear Navigator® Z1
RealWear Connect - Creating Zoom Meeting Links
RealWear Connect works with Zoom. To learn how to create a permanent meeting room, read below.
To create a permanent Zoom meeting link.
- Open the Zoom desktop app on your computer.
- Click the small plus symbol in the left hand pane.
- In the Schedule Meeting Box.
Give your Meeting a name.
Set it as a 'recurring meeting' (it doesn't matter on the time)
Remove the need for a waiting room (if there won't be a regular Host)
Click Advanced Options on the bottom
Click 'Allow participants to join anytime'
- Click Save
- Click on your newly created Zoom meeting in left hand pane and then Show Meeting Invitation in the right hand pane.
- Copy the 'Join Zoom Meeting URL'
- Now paste this into the Remote Assist Link box in RealWear Connect
Learn about using RealWear Connect on a headset here
Learn about setting up RealWear Connect here
Learn about managing RealWear Connect Groups and Regions here
Learn about managing RealWear Connect users here