RealWear Navigator™ 500 Series
- Features and Specifications
- Wearing Your Device
- Device Setup
- Interacting with Your Device
- Device Power
- Battery Use
- Home Screen
- My Programs
- My Camera
- My Files
- My Training
- Device Care
- Ownership Information
- User Guide
- Thermal Camera Module
- Display Technology Comparison
- Cleaning Your Device
RealWear Modules & Accessories
RealWear Navigator™ Series
RealWear Navigator® Z1
Add New Device
To register your device in RealWear Cloud, do the following:
- Click Devices.
- Click .
- Click Add New Device.
Locate the serial number of your device.Note: The serial number for the RealWear Navigator® 500 is in the battery compartment. The serial number for the HMT-1® and HMT-1Z1® is on the inside surface of the device band. When entering your serial number, do not include “S/N” or “WK1234”. For example, for S/N 123456789012345 WK1234, only enter 123456789012345.
- Enter your device serial number in the Serial Number * field.
Enter a name for your device in the Friendly Name * field.Note: The Serial Number and Friendly Name fields are mandatory. The remaining fields in the Add Device window are optional.
- Click Insert Device.
Power ON your RealWear device to communicate with RealWear Cloud.Note: Your device automatically communicates with RealWear Cloud.
- Refresh the Devices page to view your device details, including the firmware version and most recent check-in time.
Error When Adding a Device
If you try to add a device and receive an error message that says, “Serial Number already entered. Contact your administrator”, you must send an email to RealWear support for assistance.
Compose an email to email@example.com and include the following information:
- Enter “[FS2 Error] Serial Number Already Entered” in the Subject line.
- Enter the following information in the email body:
- A brief description of your issue.
- Your Foresight workspace name.
- Your RealWear device serial number.