To register multiple devices in RealWear Cloud, do the following:
- Click Devices.
- Click .
- Click Add Multiple Devices.
The Add Multiple Devices window opens. Click Download CSV Template.
Note: The CSV template is an Excel file that will download to the Downloads folder on your computer.
- Move the CSV template to a preferred location on your computer.
Locate the serial numbers of your devices.Note: The serial number for the RealWear Navigator® 500 is in the battery compartment. The serial number for the HMT-1® and HMT-1Z1® is on the inside surface of the device band. When entering your serial number, do not include “S/N” or “WK1234”. For example, for S/N 123456789012345 WK1234, only enter 123456789012345.
- Open the CSV template and enter your device serial numbers in Serial Number column A.
Enter names for your devices in Friendly Name column B.Note: The Serial Number and Friendly Name columns are mandatory. The remaining columns in the CSV template are optional.
- After all device information is entered into the CSV template, save the file and drag and drop it into the Add Multiple Devices window.
- The Imported Items window opens. Make sure all your devices are listed and ready to import, and then click Finish Import.
To add the devices to a group, select a group from the Available Groups field, and then click Add to Groups.
Note: After a group is selected in the Available Groups field, it automatically moves to the Add to Groups field.
- To register your devices without adding them to a group, click Continue without Adding.
- The user message “Assign device(s) to group(s) success” briefly appears at the bottom of your screen.
Power ON your RealWear devices to communicate with RealWear Cloud.Note: Your devices automatically communicate with RealWear Cloud.
- Refresh the Devices page to view your device details, including the firmware version and most recent check-in time.