RealWear Navigator™ 500 Series
Add a New App
You can upload General Availability and Beta (testing) apps to your Foresight workspace.
Note: RealWear recommends that apps with stable releases are categorized as General Availability, and promotional apps are categorized Beta (testing).
To upload an app to your workspace, do the following:
- Sign into Foresight.
- Click My Apps in the left navigation pane.
- Click .
- The New Application window opens.
- Enter the application name and a brief description about the application in the Application Details
- Enter the details about the new application version in the Version Details field, as required.
- Click General Availability or Beta (testing), and then click Upload to upload the app from your computer.
- Click Publish.
- The new app now appears on the My Apps.