RealWear Navigator™ 500
RealWear HMT - 1®
HMT Software Overview
Using the HMT
HMT Setup Guide
Wireless Firmware Update
Your device is configured to keep its Operating System (OS) up to date via Over-the-Air (OTA) updates distributed by RealWear. RealWear Navigator will not update automatically.
RealWear recommends you avoid excessive operations and install firmware updates at a time when you are not using your RealWear Navigator.
RealWear Navigator must have a battery charge of at least 30% to install updates. If your battery does not have a sufficient charge, plug your RealWear Navigator into the USB-C charger and charge your device to at least 30% to continue with any updates.
To download and install a wireless firmware update, do the following:
- Make sure RealWear Navigator is connected to a Wi-Fi network.
- From the home page, say “MY PROGRAMS”.
- Say “WIRELESS UPDATE”.
Note: If the user message “Your device’s software is currently up to date” appears, you have the latest update. If the user message does not appear, go to step 4.
- Say “CHECK FOR UPDATES”.
Note: If a firmware update is available, the update details appear on the display.
- Say “DOWNLOAD”.
- Wait for the download to complete.
Note: When the download is complete, you can choose to install the firmware update now or schedule the update later.
- To install the update now, say “INSTALL NOW”.
- To install the update later, do the following:
- Say “INSTALL LATER to schedule the update later.
- A popup message appears.
- Say one of the following commands to select the update time:
- “ONE HOUR LATER”
- “FOUR HOURS LATER”
- “EIGHT HOURS LATER”