RealWear Navigator™ Series
Update Firmware Tile
The Update Firmware tile allows users to schedule the latest firmware updates on all devices in a group.
Click Update Firmware to open the Firmware Update window. You can choose to update the firmware to the latest version or revert back to the previous version.
If the latest firmware version is already installed, the radio button next to the latest version is not selectable. Click CLOSE to close the Firmware Update window.
Schedule an Update
To update the devices in your group to the latest firmware version, do the following:
- Click the Latest radio button and then click SELECT.
Choose the date you would like to install the firmware onto your devices, and then click SELECT.Note: The firmware update will be installed the next time the device is powered ON and connected after the scheduled date.
- If the information is correct, click CONFIRM to schedule the update.
A “Request Sent” user message appears at the bottom of your screen.Note: An icon appears on the Update Firmware tile, indicating that there is a scheduled update.
- You will receive an update confirmation email from RealWear.
Cancel an Update
- To cancel the update, click Update Firmware and then click CANCEL UPDATE.
- A “Request Canceled” user message appears at the bottom of your screen.