HMT Setup Guide
HMT Software Overview
RealWear HMT - 1®
RealWear Navigator™ 500
Using the HMT
Remove and Replace the Battery
RealWear Navigator ships with a rechargeable battery and requires the battery to power ON.
Remove the Battery
To remove the rechargeable battery, do the following:
- Press the tab on the forward edge of the battery, next to the power button.
- Pull the battery away from RealWear Navigator.
Replace the Battery
To replace the rechargeable battery, do the following:
- Slide the battery into the battery compartment at a slight angle until the connections are seated and the battery is flush with the battery compartment.
Note: See the illustration below for the correct position of the battery before latching the battery into place.
- Pull back on the battery tab and push the battery into place.
- Release the battery tab to secure the battery in the battery compartment.