RealWear Navigator™ 500 Series
- Features and Specifications
- Wearing Your Device
- Device Setup
- Interacting with Your Device
- Device Power
- Battery Use
- Home Screen
- My Programs
- My Camera
- My Files
- My Training
- Device Care
- Ownership Information
- User Guide
- Thermal Camera Module
- Display Technology Comparison
- Cleaning Your Device
RealWear Modules & Accessories
RealWear Navigator™ Series
RealWear Navigator® Z1
Remote Web Browser Configuration
The Configuration App, located in My Programs on your RealWear Navigator device, scans a QR code that contains information for language, time zone, time, and Wi-Fi connections.
Note: Before doing this procedure, download the RealWear Companion from the Apple App Store or Google Play.
To configure the device remotely from a web browser, do the following:
- Open a web browser from your computer.
- Go to realwear.com/knowledge or realwear.setupmyhmt.com/configure.
- Click Configuration.
Note: You can also click the Configuration link in the navigation bar at the top of the web page.
- Click First Time Setup.
- Select the language and click Next.
- Select the world region and time zone.
- The Set Automatically checkbox is checked by default using the values from your computer or mobile device.
Note: To change the default settings, uncheck the box and make any applicable changes.
- Set the date and time and click Next.
Note: You can also enter the Wi-Fi network SSID and password to set up the Wi-Fi network for RealWear Navigator. Most networks use WPA/WPA2 security.
- Click Generate Code to create a QR code on the computer or mobile device display.
- Put on RealWear Navigator and turn it ON.
Note: When you turn ON RealWear Navigator for the first time, a remote configuration page opens on the display.
- Say “NAVIGATE HOME” and then say, “MY PROGRAMS”.
- Say “CONFIGURATION”. RealWear Navigator will start to beep.
- Point the RealWear Navigator camera at your PC or mobile device to capture the QR code.
- A tone sounds after the QR code is scanned, and you are redirected to the previous screen.