RealWear Navigator™ 500 Series
- Features and Specifications
- Wearing Your Device
- Device Setup
- Interacting with Your Device
- Device Power
- Battery Use
- Home Screen
- My Programs
- My Camera
- My Files
- My Training
- Device Care
- Ownership Information
- User Guide
- Thermal Camera Module
- Display Technology Comparison
- Cleaning Your Device
RealWear Modules & Accessories
RealWear Navigator™ Series
RealWear Navigator® Z1
Inserting a MicroSD Card
You can insert a MicroSD card into the specified slot and store media files and documents.
1 MicroSD card slot door
Covers the MicroSD card slot. Open this door to insert/remove the micro SD card.
2 Screw to open MicroSD card slot
Holds the MicroSD card slot door. Unscrew to open the door using a Philips #00 screwdriver.
How to insert a MicroSD card:
1. Unscrew the MicroSD card slot door and pull the edges to open.
2. Open the MicroSD card slot door and hold open with your thumb.
3. Unlock the metal compartment and swing out to open.
4. Insert the MicroSD card into compartment as shown below.
5. Close the compartment and slide compartment left to lock in place.
6. Close the MicroSD card slot door.
7. Re-insert the screw and tighten to secure.
See the article “Setting Up MicroSD Card” for instructions on how to format/configure your new storage.