RealWear Navigator™ 500 Series
- Features and Specifications
- Wearing Your Device
- Device Setup
- Interacting with Your Device
- Device Power
- Battery Use
- Home Screen
- My Programs
- My Camera
- My Files
- My Training
- Device Care
- Ownership Information
- User Guide
- Thermal Camera Module
- Display Technology Comparison
- Cleaning Your Device
RealWear Modules & Accessories
RealWear Navigator™ Series
RealWear Navigator® Z1
HMT-1Z1 Safety Usage Warnings
- Do not use HMT-1Z1 while driving
- Always wear HMT-1Z1 with eye protection
- Always use your dominant eye for comfortable viewing.
Disposal of Old Electrical and Electronic Equipment
The symbol of the crossed-out wheeled bin indicates that within the countries in the European Union, this product, and any enhancements marked with this symbol, can not be disposed as unsorted waste but must be taken to separate collection at their end-of-life.
Disposal of Battery
Please check local regulations for disposal of batteries. The battery should never be placed in municipal waste. Use a battery disposal facility if available.
Guideline for Headphone and Earphone
To prevent possible hearing damage, do not listen at high volume levels for long periods.
A pleine puissance, l’écoute prolongée du baladeur peut endommager l’oreille de l’utilisateur.
Charger Use Safety Instructions
Warning: To use the charger follow these instructions:
- Make sure that the cable plug is properly connected.
- Keep the charger away from liquids.
- In case of any strange smell or noise from the charger, disconnect it and contact support.
- Before cleaning the cable or charger, disconnect from power supply.
- When using an extension cable, check the integrity of the ground conductor.
- Disconnect the charger from HMT-1, once the battery is fully charged.
- Do not use this charger in wet areas This charger is for indoor use only.
- Do not insert or remove the plug with wet hands.
- Do not open the charger. For any issues, contact support.
- Do not cut, break or bend the cable in a knot.
- Do not put any objects on the cable that may let it overheat. It may damage the cable and cause fire or electrocution.
- Do not use any cable other than the original cable as it may cause short circuit or electrocution.