An optimized hands free Zoom experience, using the Realwear WearHF voice engine - certified by Zoom.us
** HANDSFREE FOR ZOOM HAS UPDATED TO V2.1.0 AND IS AVAILABLE IN THE REALWEAR APP MARKETPLACE https://marketplace.realwear.com/app/com.handsfreezoom.app **
HandsFree for Zoom is a native application built by RealWear using the Zoom SDK, designed to optimize the UI by using voice commands on all RealWear devices, and is available via RealWear Cloud.
Note: Sign up for Realwear Cloud at www.realwear.com/cloud
For customer support on RealWear Cloud or Handsfree for Zoom, please email the support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
HandsFree for Zoom is supported on the following firmware releases and above.
- RealWear HMT-1® - Firmware 12.0 and above
- RealWear HMT-1Z1® - Firmware 12.0 and above
- RealWear Navigator™ 500 - Firmware 1.0 and above
- Active Zoom licence (paid or free)
HandsFree for Zoom has the same core functionality of the Zoom client, which includes the following:
- Join meetings using a Meeting ID or scan a QR code generate using the Meeting ID Link
- Join a meeting without a password.
- Start and stop video.
- Mute and unmute call audio.
- Support for Annotations, screen sharing, and white boarding within a meeting with a remote expert.
- Share the Realwear My Camera app in call to access features such as zoom and exposure levels.
- View participant list.
- Terminate a call.
- Enhanced UI and UX, making it easier to use hands-free.
Generate a QR code easily
To generate a QR Code for your meeting link you can use many third party QR services a couple of examples are
Simply copy and paste your zoom meeting link into the QR generator
It should look like this:
Bug fixes and known issues for HandsFree for Zoom 2.0
- Video Feed Turns off after user stops screen sharing.
- UI Optimization for all screen font sizes.
- Open Camera" bug.
- Screen sharing bugs.
- Maintain consistent aspect ratio.
- Muting/Unmuting bug.
- When a user terminates a call and attempts to re join an unexpected error is sometimes shown.
- If a remote party ends the call an invalid error is sometimes shown.
- Navigator™ 500 "My Camera" application does not show Record video or My files actions
- HandsFree for Zoom does not support Zoom for Government calls.
Watch our video below