RealWear Navigator™ 500 Series
- Features and Specifications
- Wearing Your Device
- Device Setup
- Interacting with Your Device
- Device Power
- Battery Use
- Home Screen
- My Programs
- My Camera
- My Files
- My Training
- Device Care
- Ownership Information
- User Guide
- Thermal Camera Module
- Display Technology Comparison
- Cleaning Your Device
RealWear Modules & Accessories
RealWear Navigator™ Series
RealWear Navigator® Z1
Once RealWear Navigator is comfortable and secure using the Workband or other Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), it is time to adjust the fit for optimal use.
To adjust RealWear Navigator for optimal use, do the following:
- Use the boom arm to adjust the display pod so the display pod is positioned close to the centerline of your dominant eye.
- Move the display pod slightly below and 1.5 to 2 inches in front of your dominant eye.
Note: Hold the back of RealWear Navigator when moving the boom arm inward to make sure the device stays in place.
- Press and hold the power button for 3 seconds to turn ON RealWear Navigator.
- Wait approximately 15 seconds for startup to complete and the display to turn ON.
- Rotate and tilt the display pod until all four corners of the home screen are visible.
If you cannot clearly see the home screen, make sure the RealWear Navigator is positioned correctly and that it is in front of your dominant eye.