RealWear Navigator™ 500
RealWear HMT - 1®
HMT Software Overview
Using the HMT
HMT Setup Guide
Once RealWear Navigator is comfortable and secure using the Workband or other Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), it is time to adjust the fit for optimal use.
To adjust RealWear Navigator for optimal use, do the following:
- Use the boom arm to adjust the display pod so the display pod is positioned close to the centerline of your dominant eye.
- Move the display pod slightly below and 1.5 to 2 inches in front of your dominant eye.
Note: Hold the back of RealWear Navigator when moving the boom arm inward to make sure the device stays in place.
- Press and hold the power button for 3 seconds to turn ON RealWear Navigator.
- Wait approximately 15 seconds for startup to complete and the display to turn ON.
- Rotate and tilt the display pod until all four corners of the home screen are visible.
If you cannot clearly see the home screen, make sure the RealWear Navigator is positioned correctly and that it is in front of your dominant eye.