- Knowledge Base
- RealWear Releases
- RealWear Navigator™ 500
RealWear Navigator™ 500 Series
- Features and Specifications
- Wearing Your Device
- Device Setup
- Interacting with Your Device
- Device Power
- Battery Use
- Home Screen
- My Programs
- My Camera
- My Files
- My Training
- Device Care
- Ownership Information
- User Guide
- Thermal Camera Module
- Display Technology Comparison
- Cleaning Your Device
RealWear Modules & Accessories
RealWear Navigator™ Series
Firmware Release 1.3 Release Notes
This article provides release notes for the RealWear Navigator™ 500 Firmware Release 1.3, which provides updates to the latest security patch, additional features, and minor bug fixes.
This release is only applicable to the Navigator 500 standard model. Any Navigator 500 sold by RealWear may update to this release. Earlier updates may need to be installed before 1.3 can be installed.
Note: Release notes are only a summary of what’s new in this release.
Added 1:1 aspect ratio option within the My Camera app.
Addition of Kiosk Mode support using RealWear Cloud. Kiosk mode provides the ability to setup a device so that it runs only one application.
Additional Language SupportAdded support for additional languages:
- Norwegian - Bokmål
Default Keyboard Change
Voice Keyboard is now the default keyboard experience.
My ControlsAdditional functionality added to enhance the connection process.
- WIRELESS NETWORK now turns to GET CONNECTED if no internet connection is detected
- GET CONNECTED will now open Wi-Fi connection helper
Android Security Updates
Security updates released through the end of August 2022 have been incorporated into this release.
Bug Fixes and Known Issues
Bug fixes and improvements have been made for this release. Contact RealWear support for any details on specific fixes or issues.
Availability and Update Process
- Updating firmware is a one-step upgrade process that retains your data.
- For specific details on how to upgrade, visit the Wireless update page in RealWear’s Knowledge Center.
- For more information, please see our Firmware Update and Support policy.
See Our Video Guide Here