- Knowledge Base
- RealWear HMT-1®
- HMT Software Overview
RealWear Navigator™ 500 Series
- Features and Specifications
- Wearing Your Device
- Device Setup
- Interacting with Your Device
- Device Power
- Battery Use
- Home Screen
- My Programs
- My Camera
- My Files
- My Training
- Device Care
- Ownership Information
- User Guide
- Thermal Camera Module
- Display Technology Comparison
- Cleaning Your Device
RealWear Modules & Accessories
RealWear Navigator™ Series
Deleting Files from File Manager
You can delete the files from My Media, My Documents or My Photos folders.
To delete one or more files,
1.Go to the My Media/My Documents/My Photos folder.
2.Say “MORE OPTIONS”
3. Say “EDIT MODE”. The Edit screen with option to select one or more files is displayed.
4. To select a specific file, you need to use the number assigned to it. For example, you can say “SELECT ITEM 3”, to select the third file, or “SELECT ITEM 5”, to select the fifth file.
5. Repeat as needed to select multiple files.
6. To select all files say “SELECT ALL ITEMS”.
7. To delete the selected files, say “DELETE SELECTED” and “CONFIRM DELETION”.
8. To cancel the delete and retain the files, say “CANCEL”.
Options Command List
|“SORT FILES”||Open file sorting sub menu.|
|“EDIT MODE”||Open file editing sub menu.|
My Documents – Edit Mode Command List
|“MORE OPTIONS”||Open the Options panel.|
|“SELECT ITEM 1”, “SELECT ITEM 2” …||Select an item by number.|
|“SELECT ALL ITEMS”||Select all items.|
|“DELETE SELECTED”||Delete selected item.|
|“CONFIRM DELETION”||Confirm deletion of selected item.|