RealWear Navigator™ 500 Series
- Features and Specifications
- Wearing Your Device
- Device Setup
- Interacting with Your Device
- Device Power
- Battery Use
- Home Screen
- My Programs
- My Camera
- My Files
- My Training
- Device Care
- Ownership Information
- User Guide
- Thermal Camera Module
- Display Technology Comparison
- Cleaning Your Device
RealWear Modules & Accessories
RealWear Navigator™ Series
RealWear Navigator® Z1
The Clock app contains an alarm clock, countdown timer, and stopwatch.
Say “CLOCK” or “SELECT ITEM FIVE” to open the app.
Say “ALARM CLOCK” to open the alarm clock. Say “# HOURS” and “# MINUTES” to set the alarm.
For example, to set the alarm to 8:30 PM, do the following:
- Say “EIGHT HOURS”.
- Say “THIRTY MINUTES”.
- Say “HOUR MODE” until “PM” is displayed.
Note: The “HOUR MODE” command cycles through AM, PM, 12-hour, and 24-hour clock options.
- Say “ACTIVATE ALARM” to toggle the Activate Alarm button.
Note: The device will chime and display an alarm notification.
- To turn OFF the alarm, say “DEACTIVATE ALARM”.
Say “TIMER” to open the countdown timer. Say “# HOURS”, “# MINUTES”, and “# SECONDS” to set the timer.
For example, to set the timer to 2:00:30, do the following:
- Say “TWO HOURS”.
- Say “ZERO MINUTES”.
- Say “THIRTY SECONDS”.
- Say “START” to start the timer.
Note: The device will chime and display a timer notification.
- With the timer running, you can use the following commands:
- Say “PAUSE” at any time to pause the timer.
- Say “RESUME” to resume the timer.
- Say “RESET” to reset the timer to 00:00:00.
Say “STOPWATCH” to open the stopwatch. Say “START” to start the stopwatch. Say “PAUSE” at any time to pause and say “RESUME” to resume the stopwatch. Say “RESET to stop the stopwatch.
Note: When the stopwatch starts, the device will chime and display a stopwatch notification.